Human Factor Training Program
The study of Human Factors is about understanding human behavior and performance. When applied to aviation operations, Human Factors knowledge is used to optimize the fit between people and the systems in which they work in order to improve safety and performance.
Gain a comprehensive overview of the effect and management of Human Factors in aviation with this foundation course. The operational Human Factors knowledge gained on this course can also be applied to safety investigation activities
What you will learn?
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Be conversant about basic aviation Human Factors concepts
- Understand key human performance issues relevant to aviation operations
- Integrate Human Factors knowledge into key areas of aviation operations
- Apply operational Human Factors knowledge to safety investigation activities
- Definitions, concepts and history
- Aviation Human Factors, management and the organization
- Human performance in aviation operations
- Fatigue and stress and how to manage them
- Human information processing and operational decision-making
- Human error and threat management
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) in flight operations, air traffic control and cabin operations
- Resource management training on the flight deck and in air traffic control
- The design of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and checklists
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- For new staff who just entered in Aviation industry
- All aviation roles especially safety-critical ones
- Pilots, flight crew, airline managers and operational staff
- Aircraft maintenance staff